|Office||473 Machray Hall|
Personal page: http://server.math.umanitoba.ca/~claya/
|Ph.D.||University of British Columbia|
Geometric group theory, group actions on ordered sets, relationship between geometry of 3-manifolds and the algebraic properties of their fundamental groups
- Boyer, Steven and Clay, Adam (2017). Foliations, orders, representations, L-spaces and graph manifolds. Adv. Math. 310, 159–234.
- Clay, Adam and Zabanfahm, Sina (2017). Automorphisms acting on the left-orderings of a bi-orderable group. New York J. Math. 23, 67–82.
- Clay, Adam (2016). Left-orderability of 3-manifold fundamental groups. CMS Notes 48 (2), 14–15.
- Clay, Adam; Desmarais, Colin and Naylor, Patrick (2016). Testing bi-orderability of knot groups. Canad. Math. Bull. 59 (3), 472–482.
- Clay, Adam and Rolfsen, Dale (2016). Ordered groups and topology, Volume 176 of Graduate Studies in Mathematics. American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI.