The department offers a program of studies in several branches of mathematics leading to the Master's of Science and Doctor of Philosophy degrees. Some of the chief branches offered are:
- Analysis: Approximation Theory, Complex Analysis, Functional Analysis, Harmonic Analysis, Operator Theory, Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
- Applied Mathematics: Mathematical Biology, Mathematical Modelling, Numerical Analysis
- Discrete Mathematics / Algebra: Associative Rings, Combinatorics, Computer Algebra, Group Theory, Invariant Theory, Matrix Theory, Spectral Graph Theory
- Foundations: Model Theory
- Geometry / Topology: Algebraic Geometry, Differential Geometry, Low Dimensional Topology, Symplectic Geometry
For more details, see Research.
For details about funding including the new \$50K Entrance Scholarship, see Financial.
- Pre-Master Program
- Master of Science (M.Sc. Program)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D. Program).
For program regulations, refer to the Supplemental Regulations.