Dr. Narain D. Gupta Scholarship in Mathematics
This award goes to a graduate student who
- has completed a Bacclaureate degree at the University of Manitoba with a miniumum degree grade point average of 3.5;
- is in the third and fourth year of their undergraduate program, has completed at least 24 credit hours of mathematics course, with a minimum average of 3.5;
- is enrolled full-time in the Faculty of Graduate Studies in the first year of either the M. Sc. in Mathematics or the Ph.D. in Mathematics.
If no candidate meets the requirements, then the scholarship will be offered to a graduate student who has achieved a minimum GPA of 3.5 based on the last 60 credit hours of study.
- Yu Li (2018R)
- Syeda Atika Batool Naqvi (2017R)
- Adriana Ciupeanu (2016R)
- Colin Desmarais (2015R)
- Serhii Dovhyi (2014R)
- Ievgen Bilokopytov (2013R)
- Oleksiy Klurman (2012R)
- Morgan Craig (2010R)