For more information:
46th Canadian Operator Symposium
June 4 - June 8, 2018
University of Manitoba
Description of the conference
The 46th edition of the Canadian Operator Symposium (COSy) will take place at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, and we invite the participation of mathematicians working in operator algebras, operator theory and related fields. The meeting will highlight recent research trends and foster the exchange of ideas. Accordingly, in addition to the usual plenary lectures and contributed talks, there will be three mini-lecture series.
Mini-lecture series speakers
- David Kribs (University of Guelph)
- Orr Shalit (Technion--Israel Institute of Technology)
- Aaron Tikuisis (University of Ottawa)
- Ionut Chifan (University of Iowa)
- Elizabeth Gillaspy (University of Montana)
- Pamela Gorkin (Bucknell University)
- Bradd Hart (McMaster University)
- Michael Hartz (Washington University in St.Louis)
- Astrid an Huef (Victoria University of Wellington)
- Elias Katsoulis (East Carolina University)
- Matthias Neufang (Carleton University and Université Lille 1)
- Christopher Schafhauser (University of Waterloo)
- Paul Skoufranis (York University)
- Karen Strung (Institute for Mathematics, Astrophysics and Particle Physics at Radboud Universiteit)
- Michael Whittaker (University of Glasgow)
- All participants should register at: http://www.physics.umanitoba.ca/events/COSy2018
- The registration fee is $268.50 (including taxes). This fee is waived for graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and invited speakers.
- The registration deadline is May 4, 2018.
- If you wish to give a 20 minute contributed talk, please indicate this on the registration page, and send your title and abstract to: cosy2018 at umanitoba dot ca
- You may simply copy and paste the TeX code in the email, but please do not use personalized macros. The deadline for contributed talks is May 4, 2018.
- Raphaël Clouâtre and Nina Zorboska
See the schedule.